Theme 2013 Requirements
- Completion of the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- Two DVD copies of the short film with the online application form must be submitted to Laboratoire D’art, P.B.175-124
- There is no restriction to the number of films that can be submitted by an individual or an entity. However, each submitted films requires a separate submission form.
- Short films in all guises (including 3D) with no restriction to country are welcomed.
- Short films may not exceed 20 minutes. There is no minimum running time.
- English subtitles are required, even if the short film is in English.
- The deadline for submission is April 7, 2013.
- Directors whose shorts are selected will grant CFF the rights to use parts from the film(s), and this only for promotional purposes (before, during, and after the festival).
- CFF will not be held responsible for copyright claims that may arise from improper use of intellectual property rules.
- For any inquiries, send your email to email@example.com
- deadline for submittal
- 7 April 2013
- theme 2013
- send your relevant short film by filling the
- Online application
Only directors whose films will be played during the festival will be notified.