- Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- There is no restriction to the number of films that can be submitted by an individual or an entity. However, each submitted films requires a separate submission form.
- Short films in all guises (including 3D) with no restriction to country are welcomed.
- For Lebanese Movies: if your film will be selected send us your movie on 2 DVD with the permit of general Security.
- Short films may not exceed 20 minutes. There is no minimum running time.
- English subtitles are required, even if the short film is in English.
- The deadline for submission is April 7, 2019.
- Directors whose shorts are selected will grant CFF the rights to use parts from the film(s), and this only for promotional purposes (before, during, and after the festival).
- CFF will not be held responsible for copyright claims that may arise from improper use of intellectual property rules.
- For any inquiries, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s behind the untold?
Feelings. Beliefs. Fears. Dreams. Promises. Secrets. Plans. Opinions. Ideas. Realities.
The list goes on and on but the essence of all untold stories is one: the truth, or at least the impression of it. Just like the lie, the unsaid hides the truth. We do not reveal the truth about who we really are or what we truly think to protect ourselves and others from hurt, damage or judgment.
This year, Cabriolet Film Festival provides a platform where UNTOLD stories are cited or unveiled and where people are free to illustrate their silence or raise their voice.